14 de Fevereiro - Cláudia Paiva Silva

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

14 de Fevereiro

"We're In This Together"- Nine Inch Nails - I've become impossible, holding on to when when everything seemed to matter more. the two of us, all used and beaten up watching fate as it flows down the path we have chose. you and me we're in this together now none of them can stop us now we will make it through somehow you and me if the world should break in two until the very end of me until the very end of you. awake to the sound as they peel apart the skin, they pick and they pull trying to get their fingers in. well they've got to kill what we've found, well they've got to hate what they fear, well they've got to make it go away, well they've got to make it disappear. the farther I fall I'm beside you, as lost as I get I will find you, the deeper the wound I'm inside you, for ever and ever I'm a part of you and me we're in this together now none of them can stop us now we will make it through somehow, you and me if the world should break in two until the very end of me until the very end of you. all that we were is gone we have to hold on, when all our hope is gone we have to hold on, all that we were is gone but we can hold on. you and me we're in this together now none of them can stop us now we will make it through somehow, you and me even after everything you're the queen and I'm the king nothing else means anything

No comments: