Breathe - Cláudia Paiva Silva

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Breathe

Pink Floyd Breathe (Waters, Gilmour, Wright) Breathe, breathe in the air. Don't be afraid to care. Leave but don't leave me. Look around and choose your own ground. Long you live and high you fly And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry And all you touch and all you see Is all your life will ever be. Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun, And when at last the work is done Don't sit down it's time to dig another one. For long you live and high you fly But only if you ride the tide And balanced on the biggest wave You race towards an early grave. //////////////////// Midge Ure Breathe With every waking breath I breathe I see what life has dealt to me With every sadness I deny I feel a chance inside me die Give me a taste of something new To touch to hold to pull me through Send me a guiding light that shines Across this darkened life of mine Breathe some soul in me Breathe your gift of love to me Breathe life to lay 'fore me Breathe to make me breathe For every man who built a home A paper promise for his own He fights against an open flow Of lies and failures, we all know To those who have and who have not How can you live with what you've got? Give me a touch of something sure I could be happy evermore Breathe some soul in me Breathe your gift of love to me Breathe life to lay 'fore me To see to make me breathe Breathe your honesty Breathe your innocence to me Breathe your word and set me free Breathe to make me breathe This life prepares the strangest things The dreams we dream of what life brings The highest highs can turn around To sow love's seeds on stony ground Breathe Breathe Breathe some soul in me Breathe your gift of love to me Breathe life to lay 'fore me To see to make me breathe Breathe your honesty Breathe your innocence to me Breathe your word and set me free Breathe to make me breathe

1 comment:

blasfemia said...

Pink Floyd!simplesmente das bandas mais profissionais q conheço em palco!as suas musicas sao um marco em todas as geraçoes...fizeste bem em publicar o breathe...precisamos todos de respirar um bocado,lol...bjs